||8:30 to 11:30 a.m. and 1:30 to 4:00 p.m.
- Please bring your Mutual Aid Association Card or health insurance card.
- Please notify staff at the reception counter of the clinical department you are visiting if you have a referral.
- Please notify staff if you have been involved in a traffic or work-related accident.
- First-time patients will be required to complete a patient information form.
Reservations for follow-up consultations can be made at the hospital.
- Once you have made a reservation, you will be given a reservation card. When you visit the hospital for your reserved consultation, use the automatic reception machine.
- Automatic reception machine
Hours: Weekdays (Mon-Fri)
8:15 to 11:30 a.m. and 1:30 to 4:00 p.m.
- Once you have completed reception procedures, the machine will produce a ticket. Present the ticket and your patient registration card at the reception counter at the outpatient reception counter.
- Please note that if it has been over a month since you last presented you health insurance card you will not be able to use the automatic reception machine. In this case you will be required to present your patient registration card and health insurance card at the reception counter.